Every day, many of us experience a near-constant barrage of newsletters, coupons and solicitations via email. Cutting through the clutter and clicking on what’s worthy of your attention – and your dollars – can be difficult, especially as you prioritize your health and wellness goals and follow through with your New Year’s resolutions for 2018.
If you’re a member, we’re making it a little easier through our Blue365SM program. The program offers deep discounts from major, nationwide retailers and Tennessee-based companies.*
How these discounts make your life easier
Consider if you fall into one of the following categories:
- You’re motivated to exercise and eat healthy, but are unsure how to start. Blue365 offers discounts to Nutrisystem, Jenny Craig and gym memberships through more than 10,000 Prime Fitness facilities through our Fitness Your Way program. Make sure you consult your primary care provider before embarking on a diet plan or starting a new exercise regimen.
- You’re already a fitness fanatic, and are looking for discounts on gear and wearables. Need new wicking fabrics for working out, or new running or walking shoes? Take advantage of Blue365’s standing arrangement with Reebok (20 percent off online purchases, 15 percent off at outlet stores in Nashville, Lebanon and Sevierville) or Skechers Direct (30 percent off of more than 300 select men’s and women’s styles online).
- You’ve reached your breaking point with eyeglasses or contacts, and wish to pursue laser vision correction. Has your optometrist confirmed you’re a good candidate for Lasik (refractive surgery) to permanently correct myopia, astigmatism or hyperopia? Blue365 offers discounts for LasikPlus vision centers (including free eye exams and surgery savings of more than $800) and QualSight LASIK locations (average surgery savings of $1,100).
- You’re trying to build healthy habits in your young children, but struggle to engage their interest. If competing with schoolwork, electronic devices and outdoor play while trying to educate them about proper nutrition and exercise sounds like a losing battle, fear not: Blue365 has partnered with The OrganWise Guys to make members eligible for their monthly Healthy Kids Box. As part of the subscription program, your child receives a package every 30 days containing toys, posters, activity sheets and more, all focused on preventing childhood obesity.
How you can start saving
We’ve made Blue365 easy – just follow these simple steps:
- From either a desktop or mobile device, visit bcbst.com, click “Log in/Register to BlueAccess” and look for the “My Health and Wellness” category. You can follow the same path after logging on to blue365deals.com. (If you’re using a mobile device, download the free MyBlueTN app to access Blue365 directly.)
- Click “Member Discounts Fitness Your Way” from the menu options up top.
- A list of available discounts will load. If you see one that interests you, click “View Details.”
- Much like a credit card rewards program, one of two things will happen next: You’ll be given a code to enter on the brand’s site, or you’ll be directed to the brand’s site where the discount can be applied directly.
Want new deals and discounts delivered to your inbox? You can opt in for weekly emails and the monthly enewsletter through your Blue365 account.
How we’re here for local businesses
Formerly known as BluePerks, Blue365 began at the nationwide level through the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association as a resource for our members. Its goal is to support members on their journey toward healthier living by giving them choices that are easier on the wallet. In 2017, it was tailored to become one of the first Blue plans to partner with local businesses.
“It is important that we offer our members great national deals and discounts, but also have an extensive catalog of local offers,” says Lauren Nuno, product manager, BlueHealth Solutions. “We realize the importance of Tennessee deals for our Tennessee members.”
Some of the local vendors who take part in Blue365 are:
- Chattanooga Zoo
- Fast Break Athletics (Chattanooga)
- Johnson Audiology (Chattanooga/Nashville)
- Massage Envy (Chattanooga/Knoxville)
- Memphis Fitness Kickboxing
- Myers Farm Beef (Chattanooga/Nashville)
- Nooga Paws
- Raft One (Chattanooga/Knoxville)
- Real Hot Yoga (Johnson City/Knoxville)
- Udder Joy Farms (statewide)
As 2018 progresses, we will partner with more Tennessee-based businesses for more Blue365 discounts to pass along to members.
If you’re looking for inspiration and practical tips for your wellness journey, make sure to check out our blog, WellTuned.